Available Claim Forms
To submit a claim use one of the appropriate links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.
Download this free app!!
Now available, a free smartphone app from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners - Wreck Check. Any accident is going to be a stressful time. At that stressful time, are you going to remember all the recommended steps and actions? Let technology be your guide. Click here for a video overview of this valuable app.
What to do in the event of a disaster?
- Contact your insurance agent to report a claim.
- Make temporary repairs.
- Make a list of damaged items.
- Take photos or video of damage.
- Start cleaning up.
- Do not throw anything away until you have spoken with your adjuster. (Very Important)
What to do in the event of a property claim?
- Take pictures of all damages
- Do temporary repairs to protect property from any further damages.
- Keep receipts for all temporary repairs.
- Contact your agent and/or insurance company to report damages.
What to do in the event of an automobile claim?
- Call the police for all accidents.
- Exchange insurance and personal information with all other vehicles involved.
- Report the incident to your agent.
- If vehicle is non-drivable check with your agent or website for your insurance carrier to see if they have a list of approved body shops.