As part of our services, our clients have access to HR360, a powerful HR and compliance system that provides a comprehensive view of human resource and benefit information, forms and posters.
With access to various tools and resources, such as forms, posters, current information on health care reform and state employment laws; HR360 provides information that our clients need in a user-friendly, easy to navigate website. Users can access a comprehensive online HR library including:
- Copies of the monthly e-newsletter featuring timely and current topics
- Compliance steps that clearly explain how to comply with the law to help avoid penalties or potential employee lawsuits
- How to conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate
- Step-by-step approach implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, posters, model notices and Federal and state employment law information
HR360 is managed by a professional team of attorneys, HR specialists, editors and advisers, who have years of experience in developing and maintaining award-winning online HR and benefits content, guidelines and forms.
Contact us today to get access!